With being an approved workshop by the NCC, we can carry out servicing and warranty work on all major uk manufacturers.
Our servicing customers, who can enjoy the 'entire service package’, including any warranty work required, can be guaranteed priority over any 3rd party customers.
Our Service Technicians are fully qualified with the following –
- NCC City & Guilds (Caravan & Motorhomes)
- LV Electrical Test & Inspection
- Extra Low Voltage Systems and Circuits
- ACOPS Gas Certified
- Explorer group SoLiD factory Trained
- Bailey Alu-tech factory trained
- Swift SMART Trained
- Assorted Other Courses
Extras can be supplied and fitted from -
- Truma & Powrtouch Motor Movers fitted
- Tyre fitting service
- Solar panels
- Alde heating fluid replacement, just to name a few.
Most new caravans in the UK are fitted with the blue antifreeze. This fluid is recommended to be changed after 2 years with NEW 5 Year antifreeze.
Please call 01332 870007 for more information.
*Customers who are requesting warranty work done but have had their caravan serviced by a mobile workshop may incur lengthy waiting times or rejection of the work depending on our current workload. Warranty work is at our own discretion.